Terms & Conditions
Incredible projector and screen
My husband and I bought this water-resistant projector and screen as we do a lot of backyard entertaining and go RV camping a few times a year up in the Pacific Northwest where it’s usually damp and raining.With our fancy100 inch screen, we expected to take a while to assemble. To our surprise, it was very straightforward to put together and we didn’t even need the instructions. After that we sat down and thoroughly read the user manual while we had the unit and remote control in front of us. The projector is very well designed but takes a little patience and playing with to fully understand how the short-throw works and all its capabilities.We used it through an Amazon fire stick to stream movies and it had amazing HD picture quality and virtually no streaming delay. Also, the built-in speaker sounds pretty amazing. As a matter of fact, when we just got it to work, we couldn’t believe it sounded like from our stereo system.We both highly recommend this projector and screen and look forward to many years of use. - Amazon Customer
4K video compatible through HDMI EDID ex. Apple4K TV, HDTV Compatibility - 480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p ; Video Compatibility - NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV
Take the action to the big screen by projecting a 100" image from just over a foot away. DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is the leading technology. You will experience a projector that lasts long, with a slim design, and sharp /crisp images
IPX2 Water Resistant certified to protect from changes in weather for Outdoor/Indoor Use. Includes a carrying bag for storage and transportation and a tripod stand for easy set up.
Integrated 37200mAh / 165Whr Lithium Power Bank provides 3 hours video, 30 hours music, and can charge up to an 87w MacBook pro. Two USB Type A and Two Type C for both video connection and charge phone or laptop (Sport Ver. Only)
A. Purchase Orders: Projectors and Screens
EliteProjector accepts Purchase Orders in the following manner. No verbal PO’s will be accepted, no exceptions.
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online eCommerce site: www.eliteprojector.com
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
1) Ground orders:
- Purchase orders must be submitted to preferably to email@example.com. No verbal POs will be accepted.
- Purchase Orders for GROUND shipping service received by 5:00 PM (PST) are processed to be shipped from Elite’s warehouse within 2-5 business days
- Refer to quarterly pricing table for rates on Ground shipping.
2) Expedited orders:
- Purchase Orders requesting EXPEDITED shipping service such as 2nd Day &, 3rd DAY services shall ship same day if purchase order is received before the cut-off time of 9 am (Pacific Time). For Expedited service, please contact EliteProjector firstname.lastname@example.org or your salesperson before placing order.
- EliteProjector will make every effort to process and ship all purchase orders to meet our policy, but cannot guarantee and cannot be held responsible for delays out of our hands. Such delays can include, but are not limited to: Changes to the order, Remote Area locations, Shipping carrier, Residential location, Weather, and Natural disasters. Expedited rates may change due to Remote Area locations and may not always arrive on time. EliteProjector is not responsible for carrier limitations, shipping delays and extra costs for remote areas.
- Complete and accurate shipping address
- Customer’s phone number
- Correct model number
- Shipping method (ground, expedited)
- S&H fee amount included for all Prepaid and Add shipping
- If 3rd party shipping is requested, the 3rd party’s shipping account number and billing address should always be included on the purchase order OR authorized dealer, reseller, distributor must provide EliteProjector with a signed document authorizing us to always use all approved shipping carrier accounts. EliteProjector will not be responsible for filing 3rd party shipping claims.
- Pricing on Purchase Order needs to be correct.
3) Will Call orders: Will call products are released at the warehouse’s door and it is the customer’s responsibility to load it to your vehicle.
- “Will call” pick up orders at our facility need to be submitted one business day (24 hours) in advance to allow us time to process and prepare the order. DO NOT SEND CUSTOMERS TO OUR LOCATION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR BEFORE WE RECEIVE THE ORDER. We will not process or prepare an order without an official purchase order.
- “Will Call” orders will be cancelled and the product will be put back to inventory if the order has not been picked up from our facility within 72 hours. If more time is needed please specify on your order or contact us beforehand. A new purchase order will need to be submitted if the customer still intends to make the purchase.
- EliteProjector is not responsible for following up on orders not picked up within the 72-hour period.
- EliteProjector enforces a cutoff time for will call pick ups at 3:30pm (Pacific Time), Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). No will call orders will be released after 3:30pm.
B. CANCELLED ORDERS
- Notifications of cancelled orders must be sent to email@example.com. Please wait for a confirmation reply to acknowledge your request.
- AN ORDER CANNOT BE CANCELLED ONCE THE ORDER HAS BEEN PROVIDED TO OUR SHIPPING DEPT/WAREHOUSE.
- All Cancelled Shipped Orders (ground or expedited) are subject to a 25% Restocking fee Plus return shipping fees. See Return policy for details on how to request a credit.
- Freight charges are non-refundable
C. RETURN POLICY
- Product that is non-damaged, opened, or unopened may be returned within fourteen (14) days from the delivery date.
- If returned opened, there is a 25% restocking fee.
- If returned unopened, there is a 15% restocking fee.
- If returned product is received in non-sellable condition (damaged/scratched/dented, etc.), credit will not be provided.
- No returns are allowed after 14 days.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid or will be refused. EliteProjector does not pay for return shipping fees.
- Refused shipments will be assessed a Freight fee as charged by the carrier.
- All Returns require an RMA number. please submit a Return For Credit RMA at: Warranty & Technical Support Request Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the PO/order number and the reason for the return.
- All parts sales are final. Parts cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged. Elite Projector customer service agents can assist in the purchase of a part, but are not liable for any misconceptions. Parts are to be purchased at the customer’s own discretion.
D. SHIPPING POLICY
- Standard freight charges are only meant to cover one-way standard shipping costs, and do not include additional handling fees or re-delivery charges.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses outside of the U.S
- We do not ship Internationally to end-users
- International shipping from business to business only if Reseller/Dealer/Distributor arranges shipping carrier pick up on their account
- All Price are FOB EliteProjector California Warehouse
- All S&H Subject to extra beyond point charge, Re-delivery charge, liftgate service, and special appointment delivery fee (example: school, hotels, military and government facility)
- All Ground and Express Shipments, Processing Time and Delivery Date are not a guarantee. EliteProjector is not responsible for any delays on shipments.
- 3rd Party shipping is subject to 15% invoice charge if 3rd party bill is rejected by freight/shipping carrier.
- Shipping Outside the continental U.S 48 states are subject to increased shipping fees and it is the sole responsibility of the ultimate consignee for any duties, taxes, tariffs, brokerage fees…Etc.
- A shipping quote can only be given on orders consisting of 3 projectors or more shipping to one location.
- A shipping quote can be requested on oversize product only if requesting Expedited Services, and not already listed on our standard pricing table.
- Shipping quotes are only valid up to 48 hours
E. DAMAGED/LOST SHIPPING CLAIMS PROCEDURES
Please be advised that drop shipments delivered on a 3rd party shipping account are the sole responsibility of the accountholder, which in these cases are the resellers and distributors of EliteProjector products; this also pertains to freight shipments for consignment orders. In the event that a package is lost or damaged, the accountholder of that particular carrier is responsible for filing the loss/damage claim. All claims are compensated to the accountholder directly from the shipping carrier. For the sake of a prompt resolution to a damage claim by the shipping carrier, it is advisable to make notations of the damages on the bill of lading and to retain the damaged product before filing a claim.
F. HOLIDAY SHIPPING SCHEDULE
EliteProjector observes the following Holidays and therefore will not process or ship orders accordingly.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
Note: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve may be limited for express shipments due to the shipping carrier’s schedule. EliteProjector is not responsible for this or any delays as a result of the shipping carrier’s schedule. We strongly urge that orders around holidays are received as early as possible to avoid common delays resulting in a higher influx of orders, possible weather issues and truck delays during this time.
Elite Projector LLC. Rev 1.0 – 051421